Funny stat again for facebook status

Study + Dying = Studying
Tody's date... 2.4.2011 . means 2.4+2+0+1+1 . which comes to 28.... after 28 yers... India Brought the CUP back.....
Thought of the day > Facebook is the red carpet for pretty girls who have no talent.
A husband coming home from a confession and lifts his wife and carries her on his shoulder. Wife: Did d priest tell u 2 b so romantic like this? Husband: No, he told me 2 carry my cross.
YouTube : "This video is not available in your country". Its like, where the heck am I from? NARNIA?
Dear lol thanks for being there when things get awkward. sincerely, i hav nothing else to say.
What do I do when I see someone EXTREMELY GORGEOUS? I stare, I smile & when I get tired, I put the mirror down!
Don't write on my wall, i just painted it yesterday. Thanks
why is there a show called "when animals attack?" it should be called "when stupid people go near dangerous animals"
Always tell the truth, even when you lie
Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!



daftar dapat $ 25 . n dibayar $10/tugas. bayaran per $300 dibayar via western union
Klik Disini, posisi terbatas !
================================
|= THANK YOU for Visiting.. ツ =|
================================

UPDATE STATUS VIA BANYAK PILIHAN