Some Funny For My Status

got something to say..say it to my facebook
So dis fatt kidd sets herself on fire........she needed 2 burn d damn calories
If they gave out awards for laziness, I would send somebody to accept it for me
Some parts of the world use Facebook to overthrow evil dictators. Me? I just want you all to know how delicious my sandwich is.
Renee Mae Broñola
i turned on the radio, this song of All-American Rejects which is Move Along was in it. it was cool. when wth, Rebecca Black's Friday was next, it didn't bother me to think twice to turn the radio off.
Not Found



daftar dapat $ 25 . n dibayar $10/tugas. bayaran per $300 dibayar via western union
Klik Disini, posisi terbatas !
================================
|= THANK YOU for Visiting.. ツ =|
================================

UPDATE STATUS VIA BANYAK PILIHAN