Funny status update

  1. S.T.U.D.Y = Sleeping, Talking, Unlimited texting, Dreaming, Yawning
  2. Facebook : "This status is not available in your country
  3. Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives
  4. Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire
  5. All girls can act Stupid, all they need is just 2 b natural
  6. What do I do when I see someone EXTREMELY GORGEOUS? I stare, I smile & when I get tired, I put the mirror down
  7. Ive been holding this tightly all day and i cannot screw it - i hate light bulbs
  8. My mum adviced me nt 2 drink everyDAY so now i jus drink everyNIGHT
  9. Yo mama so dumb she threw a stone @da ground and misseD...JUS LOL
  10. If someone throws a stone at you...Throw a flower at them,,just make shure its still in the pot
  11. So dis fatt kidd sets herself on fire.she needed 2 burn d damn calories
  12. If they gave out awards for laziness, I would send somebody to accept it for me
  13. Some parts of the world use Facebook to overthrow evil dictators. Me? I just want you all to know how delicious my sandwich is




daftar dapat $ 25 . n dibayar $10/tugas. bayaran per $300 dibayar via western union
Klik Disini, posisi terbatas !
================================
|= THANK YOU for Visiting.. ツ =|
================================

UPDATE STATUS VIA BANYAK PILIHAN