funny status facebook update

* "3 facts about life: 1 You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue. 2 You're retarded cause you just tried it. 3 Now your smiling cause you're an idiot."
* "(: p??? ?? o? ?u?uun? s poolq ?? ?o ll?" – if you can’t read this it may be due to your browser, it says "all of the blood is running to my head" upside down."
* ""is cle’a]ni.ng hi’s ke]yb29oa;rd"
* ""Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear"
* "doesn’t suffer from insanity… he enjoys every minute of it"
* "has advice for the day: If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN"
* "I must be wishing on someone else's star because it seems someone else is always getting what I wished for."
* "Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?"
* "We have so much in common. You want to travel, I want you to go."
* "scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today’s status."
* "I have an oven with a 'stop time' button. It's probably meant to be 'stop timer' but I don't touch it, just in case."
* "When I say 'I MISS SCHOOL' it means my 'FRIENDS AND THE FUN' not the 'SCHOOL'."
* "............. reminds us that two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left, and two Wrights made an airplane.'
* "☆:*´¨`*twinkle twinkle little star...point me to the nearest bar ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶*´¨`*:"
* "Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile."
* "... noticed that things are so much funnier when you're not supposed to laugh and you know it's so wrong to!"

* "It recently became apparent to me that the letters 'T' and 'G' are far too close together on a keyboard. This is why I'll never be ending an e-mail with the phrase "Regards" ever again."



daftar dapat $ 25 . n dibayar $10/tugas. bayaran per $300 dibayar via western union
Klik Disini, posisi terbatas !
================================
|= THANK YOU for Visiting.. ツ =|
================================

UPDATE STATUS VIA BANYAK PILIHAN